It's Norway's Birthday today and I think it's a good day to answer your questions because I'm just staying home drinking coffee. This day isn't a big day to me personally but it's definitely an unique experience to be a part of this day. Lol.
Would you consider posting more covers on YouTube?
- Yes! I'm working on my new single these days but I'll definitely make more covers.
What are your top 3 favorite good vibe songs?
- "What's Happenin" by Method Man & Busta Rhymes, "Chonkyfire" by Outkast and "Don't Say Nuthin" by The Roots are 3 songs I often listen to these days.
Can you show us your tattoos? And do you think getting tattooed is painful?
- Sure! I'll make a post about my tattoos if that's something you want me to do. Getting tattooed feels different for everyone. It's not like getting a massage but I don't think it's very painful. I'm always on Instagram and writing while I get tattooed. Lol.
What do you like to do for fun besides making music?
- I'm into drawing! I also watch murder shows and documentaries.
Was wondering if it's a long process to move from America to Norway? Asking because I'm thinking of relocating.
- I don't know but you can find some information here: http://www.nyinorge.no/en/Ny-i-Norge-velg-sprak/New-in-Norway/Residence/
Did you collab with JMT for their upcoming album?
How was it meeting Vinnie? He's my favorite artist hands down. My number 1 & my idol. I would love to meet him one day & just have a conversation with him about anything.
- Vinnie is such an amazing person. He's really smart and humble. Having conversations with him is inspiring and interesting every single time. I’m blessed to have him as such a big part of my life and I’m forever grateful for everything he’s taught me.
Do you have any new projects you're currently working on?
- Yes. I'm working on my new single and I'm also working with some rappers here in Norway. Other than that I'm just writing all the time.
Are you going on tour with JMT for the new album on 6.22?
- No, not that I know of. BUT! I'm definitely coming to some shows to see them. I know they're coming to Europe in November this year.
Will you drop a fire mixtape with Vinnie anytime soon?
- The only thing we have right now is one track together on JMT's new album dropping on June 22nd this year.
Thank you so much for asking me questions! I really want you to get to know me better and I hope you liked my anwers. If there's anything else you wanna know about me, be happy to send me some more!
How to post a comment: Write your comment below, press «Post comment», type in your name and hit «Comment as Guest»! xx